Friday 20 August 2010

New masks and suits mostly ready. First shipment going over weekend.

Hihi~ Once again I wish to make an announcement, my computer has just returned to a functional state if you saw my previous posts that it was broken. Will buyers, if you haven't contacted me to verify your order details, please do so as soon as you can. As far as I can recall, two buyers have not confirmed their final details with me, if it is you, please do so soon. Otherwise it could delay the production process. We are entering the Halloween season and makers of costume products are having huge order backlogs.

As stated in the title of the post, the first suits will be good to go in nearly no time. The suits have arrived today and I will need to make a few hours to dye them. After dye-ing, they should dry over the weekend and I will be able to ship them to you.

All the masks have been casted and some sanded and polished. The cold temperature these few months made fibreglass resin poor to work with and slow to cure. That stage has been over now, and things should progress more timely from now on. I am now easily reachable contact me at anytime to get follow ups. I hope everyone has a good weekend and take care~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment: