Thursday 14 October 2010

Took a little break~

I had a little time from a previously full on schedule to do a little kigging and make rapid progress with some mask orders. Took Asuka has been kept away for quite a long time, and finally allowed her out to have some fun, and a pleasant live chat. Did manage to see Taka-san, and a few other kig friends on live chats in the irc chatroom, ustream and stickam.

Having donated the bulk of my wardrobe away, anything costume related are no longer with me. What are available are the casual style ones. I am beginning to appreciate the economy and ease of obtaining casual attire compared to cosplay attires. It makes bringing out kigs less time and cash demanding and they look hell damn trendy no less. Asuka wore a stretch halter dress with a pink mini coat and latex leggings in during the live chat.

I figured that I didn't have time to take pictures of Asuka, and rather spend more time letting Asuka catch up with her friends after the long absence. Therefore a video recording of Asuka playing around infront of the camera during the live chat is recorded instead of taking pictures. The video is attached below in my youtube channel. I hope you can leave a nice feedback of your thoughts and give a good rating~^_^. Not sure why some parts of the video came out a little jerky but its mostly fine~








Its halloween soon isn't it? As bought up timely by Kenshin, he has started a thread to discuss and even share any picture perfect moments in the thread here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=10149#p10149

Have no plans in mind for the day yet, but I hope to see if anything can be done up~^_^
And as for the masks, I am looking forward to presenting everything with the first of the new characters very soon. Most likely some day in the early of next week.

Keep in view~ ^^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment