Saturday 9 April 2011

This Doll Girls DVD, interesting~

Upcoming~ I will post some pictures of Aira's photoshoot taken of her in black and in white. If you recall, those pictures were the theme of last year's Halloween shoot, saw these pictures and realised that they were unposted yet a couple days ago.

I wanted to talk about something I found when traversing the waves standing on my surfboard on the world wide web. Its a pretty cute kigurumi video. I have seen those masks use before, but not on a consolidated website or gallery. They look really cute, I guess once again you gotta be in Japan to buy them. If I had more time and spare cash, I definitely feel like making a new model again some time.

The girls in the video looks so doll like, they are so cute. Apart from the highly different colour looking zentai LoL... It made me think that if there were an off meet in the future, I will be interested in filming a doll video like this one where the kiggers just lay there and be dolls~^_^.



Take a look at this video and its corresponding website. Its up for sale I think. If any of you buys it, please show it to me ok~^_^ lol.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment