Tuesday 12 February 2008

Masks ready to be coloured~

Finally, after all the casting and filing and sanding... the masks are completed. Oh and so far... I've got 4 of them. How many of them will be around by the end of the day is still a secret hehe.

What I'll have to do next is to lacquer then sand. Then lacquer and put on a base coat. Which then I'll have to paint the 4 masks in flesh tone(omg, thats alot of work). On a seperate material, I'll have to paint the eyes. I intend to me a blue pair and a green pair at least hehe~
Later on, I'll have to draw the eyebrows and then followed by putting on lipstick for the mask. If all goes on smoothly... I foresee that it should finish within a week or 2... @_@

I've never made more than one mask simultaneously at the same time before, not to mention 4. I expect alot of work coming up. But I won't be using most of them... or any of them at the end of the day possibly. Who will be their new owners? Well... I didn't lie when I siad I haven't started selling my masks. These masks will be used for what I'll call "promotion" purposes. How will they turn out to be... I look forward to find out as well.

More work to do still. Do keep a look out in here for more updates~^_^
Thank you everyone for your continual support.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so much progress, they are looking really good too..Well done Wyu...taihendesune (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I guess all I can say is keep up the good work and I'll be waiting till they're finished ;-)

    ReplyDelete