Friday 1 February 2008

Gothic Lolita Angel Doll (phew long name >_<)~ gallery opened~^_^

I guess many would be uninterested to hear more about the mask making process as it enters each of its stages. Turns out that I've made two casts of each of the two head forms, so that makes 4 masks... hehe ^_^
Guess I'll be ...busy busy busybusybusy (but its fun~^_^)

I've finally uploaded all the selected images (old and new ones) of the Gothic Lolita Angel photoshoot. If there is an award for firsts, the gallery will have 3. First debut gallery of Winter, First photoshoot with new background and first gallery of 2008 ^_^.
I'll try to add videos shortly... uh oh... when will that be... hehe >_<

Please enjoy the gallery, thank you everyone for your patience ^_^
Whats the next gallery in line which is in my backlog again?
Was it Meer Campbell?

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. i myself would be VERY interested in hearing about the mask making process. i think its very cool ^^

    hooray new gallery images!

    ReplyDelete