Wednesday 30 January 2008

Yay, Just finished creating two new models~^_^

Hi everyone,
You must be wondering what I've been busy with lately. Say hi to the early stages of my two new models ^_^... they are still in a very early stage of production. Here is a sneak peak at the work I'm doing. I've made two new kigurumi head form models which I'll be making masks from soon.

I learnt from the mistakes made on Yu and put what I've learnt into the production of these two latest models. I did one with an open smiling mouth and another with a tiny grin. >_<... I hope they turn out fine when completed... Don't worry about the bluish marks. Its all due to a new clay which I tried using... er... it is a sort of harder clay which made my fingers really tired from pressing and kneading it. The harden product is as hard as a brick >_< Hard to file/sand/polish as hell @_@
Model01 is also larger then the original Yu's head (ooh you can see Yu's headform on the left of New Model 01, the extreme left one is the prototype). Took me quite a while to get the two new head forms to this stage. I'm really pumped up to finish the product now.

I'll start casting the new models tomorrow. Then it'll take alot of work once again to paint, sand, polish ...etc. As much as I wish to update my website as often as I could, I'm juggling with too many things at the same time. Well, lemme try and make it more frequent again like before. Thank you for your support my friends.

So any comments on the two new head forms? Do leave your views if any in my forums. Stay tuned ~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good start :-)
    Keep up the good work.
    Would love to see the results when finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you tsukasa~^_^
    I hope it turns out well too~

    ReplyDelete