Saturday 5 January 2008

Going away~ ~ ~ for a short while~ ~ ~

Going away I'll be, on a holiday to somewhere nice. I'll be meeting new faces and old faces... I'll be having fun~^_^ What will I be doing?

What I'm trying to say is, I won't be around to update my website for the next few days as I'll be away. I'll be in somewhere very far from where I am now and it is hard for me to access the internet during then~>_<

No worries, its just for a short while I need breaks sometimes too you know~^^
The pictures on the right are images which I took and its related to things I've done or will be doing for the next few days.
Lets just say, its the beginning of the next phase of my kigurumi life...
Thank you for your patience as I'll be back again soon.
What will I be doing? Hehe... its up to your imagination~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment