Friday 11 January 2008

Back and overwhelmed with fun >_<

I'm back in action, but there are sooo many things to do >_<>_<
I foresee that this busy streak will last until the end of February at least @_@
Here I go again~... busy busy days~
But who knows, I'll probably be able to put up more mini updates than the larger ones~ hehe.

Took a little photo shoot for trying sake. As Winter, I tried on Asuka's plugsuit and even had a long live chat. It has been a while since I did a live chat. It was fun indeed. The costume was really beautiful and it felt wonderful too. Maybe I should get Meer and Yu to put on the plug suit next time as well~^_^
I stitched some of nicer images I took and attached the picture above. Hope you like them~
Oh and remember to post in the forums, I'll be there always~^^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment