Tuesday 6 May 2008

Had a live chat in the completed matt Asuka Langley plugsuit~



























Was pretty excited when I finished the backpack and the cuffs for the matt version of the Asuka Langley plugsuit last weekend but didn't had a chance to try it on yet. I put everything on today except that its Yu cosplaying as Asuka instead. Asuka's Hair takes ages to clip right, so I just turn into Yu where its quick and easy.

Had a really fun live chat thereafter, as Yu cosplaying as Asuka. This is as usual a very figure hugging costume, its got its own lycra like shine as well. Tried a few poses, front and back and seems like this costume really worked out well, probably even better than the metallic version, comfort wise.

It definitely felt more comfortable than the metallic version of the Asuka plugsuit, I can last a whole day or even a whole week in it if I didn't have to return to the real world >_< hehe. The main reason that it feels better is because I know that I'm not losing its metallic glitter each time I move like the metallic one does. I recalled that I have to be very careful not to let the surface of the metallic version rub against too many things when I was wearing it. For this, it doesn't matter.

I didn't tale a proper photoshoot, just used the webcam and took some shots during the live chat with some friends and fans. Thought I posted some pictures here just to tell. Hehe, I know I said that I won't be giving previews, but this costume is no longer a secret right? So I guess this is a different issue. So, how does it look to you? ~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. looks awsome Yu! :) really great. im sorry i missed the live show=/ guess i was asleep at the time(diffrent timezones and everything) anyway's i have to agree with u this looks equally as good as the Metallic suit. if not better :) nice poses aswell


    greetings from Beekay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I shouldn't miss a live chat! You look Great in this plugsuit!! very neat! and SEXY Indeed!
    Sarrath

    ReplyDelete