Sunday 10 January 2010

Saya as Shikinami Asuka~

Saya sure is a multi-role performer~^_^ Natsuru Senou said that she wants to go away for a while now. So I brought another girl in to take her place. Shikinami Asuka Langley is back~^_^ Just arrived yesterday, did not took much pictures yet just a couple to intro her arrival. (Hehe, its Saya in disguise ^_^). Took a few pictures of her while her hair was getting styled and posted them in this forum thread here:
Saya as Shikinami Asuka forum thread

Hehe, I have a feeling that she also resembles Sonsaku Hakufu from Ikkitousen quite a fair bit do you reckon >_<... I guess anime girls have alot in common~@_@;

No I haven't forgotten about the off meet pics. In fact I have the bunny girl set nearly ready for uploading. I think I'll do it in the next couple of day~^_^

The weather around my place has been sooo super hot lately. 40 degrees celcius for the next couple of days ~@_@~ Its almost melting point for kigurumi dolls. Hope the weather turns around real soon^_^ How is the weather around you lately? Cold?, Brain freezingly cold?, Ludicrously Cold? Or hot like me?

^_^ Hehe, stay tuned, more updates coming in the next couple of days~^_^
In the meantime, here are some quick shots of Saya, as Shikinami Asuka~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment