Monday 4 January 2010

All available off meet videos uploaded

Two new xmas09 off meet videos have been uploaded to youtube and that accounts for all the video that was taken. At least the easy part if over... hmm I wonder if thats actually the easy part ...lol. Usually videos are the tedious bit involved in an update to me. Thats because I will need to encode, add music, trim, cut, re-encode them. Guess this time, those are the easy tasks as there are only about 7 or so videos. On the other hand, there are like 1000 over pictures to pick and resize @_@... Its going to get tougher from now hehe.

I'll be writing about the fun and exciting events which took place in during our off meet in the related forum thread. Hopefully I can find time to make at least one report per week. Do stay tuned.

I also attached the videos uploaded below. Please drop by the full youtube site and leave a comment and rating if you like them~^_^ I hope to see you in the forum thread too. Until next time, I'll keep this place posted ^_^

Maid themed costume photo shoot live video~<3


Girl's sleepover party live video~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment