Thursday 31 December 2009

Bunnygirl and Lolita videos uploaded

Perhaps many of you would have already seen it, I have uploaded the videos recorded for the bunny girl photoshoot and as well as the lolita dress photoshoot. These two videos were tall taken on the same day 3 of the off meet over the christmas weekend ^_^

For those of you who have not seen the videos yet, do head to my youtube channel to check them out. They can be accessed by clicking on the URL below~
Wyu kigurumi youtube channel

So far there are 4 videos uploaded on youtube and a few on stickam. There are about a couple more, but the quality of those videos might be a little too poor to be used. Talking about quality, you can noticed that there are shifting taking place in the lolita dress video. I hope that doesn't make much of a deal, it was much worse rather before I re-rendered the videos in adobe premiere. I hope you won't mind and can still enjoy our performance.

The rest of the videos which I have yet uploaded will be of such condition lol... but I will try my best to fix them out. Once the videos are settled, I may start making the reports for the off meet. That will include the pictures as well. Just wanted to do the write up properly, so it might take a while @_@.

I will keep updates coming constantly in small amounts to keep the package fresh. I hope that you will look aside my tardiness and await for the updates to come~^_^; Do feel free to chat or inquire about the off meet in the related forum thread below:
Xmas09 off meet forum thread

I have embedded the youtube videos below for your viewing convenience. Don't forget to rate and comment if you can ^_^ Your feedback is greatly valued~<3

Bunny girls photoshoot live video part 1


Bunny girls photoshoot live video part 2


Lolita photoshoot live video part 1


Lolita photoshoot live video part 2

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete