Sunday 20 December 2009

Natsuru Senou casual wear~^_^

The Asus notebook service is top notch... I'm very pleased with it hehe~ The technician fixed my notebook PC in 1 day and sent it back to me on the same day... which arrived back where I'm at the very next day. All done within the same week, thank goodness. BUT its not completely repaired actually. The technician ordered some parts for me, but they might take a month to arrive due to the Christmas period. Therefore, the technician decided to send me the laptop first so that I can use it and when the parts arrive, I can send it back to have its repairs completed. Though a little more troublesome, at least I didn't need to wait 1+ or even more months to use my computer. Phew~ isn't that fantastic hehe ^_^ Realised how painful it is without a computer these days, I cannot even do my normal work without one~@_@

Btw, I removed the Twitter widget for my blog, but I'm still using Twitter primarily to notify of live shows. Hmm I'm not sure why the Twitter widget on blogger is not working, but I hope it can work soon. Its been rather useful so far. If you'll like to follow my Tweets~ (hehe~) add me on Twitter at: wyukig

I added another update following feature for frequent visitors with a Google account. (Just for fun) You can check it out on the right, and add yourself to the list if you wish to be notified of my irregular photo updates >_<; Hehe, I hope it helps~ ^_^

I took a photoshoot of Natsuru Senou from Kampfer, in her casual outing attire shown here. A blue camisole on white figure hugging long sleeve scoop neck-T and light blue capri pants~^_^ I even have the moderator bestowed transformation bangle on the right wrist hehe~^^ Took the shoot indoors hmm, I forgot to put on my pair of light blue crocs. That would have match the entire outfit completely. Well I suppose this can be juts considered as an indoor shoot, my feet are bare hehe~^^

If you with to check out the Natsuru Senou hair customisation of the Saya mask it can be found in the forum thread here~:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=708

To understand more about the Natsuru Senou character, from the anime Kampfer, check out this forum thread where we discussed about the events in the anime~^_^. In a nutshell, this anime is about a guy who got forced to transform into a beautiful girl in order to fight... lol. Related thread here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=689

I took alot alot of pictures of Natsuru in her casual attire. I really liked the look. I guess I look better in figure hugging clothes than the maternity wear lookalike dress popular nowadays used with Hitagi Senjougahara~^_^; For those who managed to catch the live show for Natsuru in her casual wear got a special fanservice treat as well~ hehe.

Ok without further a due, I'll post 10 pics up first. When I have some more time, I'll post a few more or even all the rest up. I hope you like it. Don't forget to tell me what you think in the forums okie~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment