Thursday 10 December 2009

A very busy time ahead for me~

Hehe, how has everyone been lately. I just put up this update to let dearest visitors know that I will be super busy from now until not sure when yet hehe ^_^;
I will still frequently answer questions and chat in the forums, and occassionally update my website, but I might take a little more time as I have some matters which cannot wait which I need to attend to these days~^_^;

How has everyone been, christmas is just around the corner and so is the new year. Phew thinking about that, I'm not even certain that I will have time to make a Christmas shoot @_@. I hope I do. Actually I hope to make a Natsuru Senou custom for a christmas attire shoot hehe~ Hmm how much longer do I have, 15 days I reckon... I'll try my best~^o^

I'm posting up the rest few of the Senjougahara Hitagi small photoshoot pictures here. I really like the Saya mask I must say, I wish to do more shoots in it but I just didn't have much time recently. Sorry for not having a chance to talk to those who sent me a message on MSN lately. I can still chat if you leave a message~^_^

But thank goodness, the forums are alive, thank you everyone for talking about the topics which intrigue your interests in the forums. I can't help but wonder what interesting topics will pop up each day~^_^

Below are the Hitagi san pics~
I hope you like them too~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment