Wednesday 16 December 2009

My computer is down T_T

Recently my Asus G2S 18" gaming laptop has broken and I have no computer to use T_T. I have to use my mobile phone to surf net and write forum posts and even upload pictures and do updates >_<. It is so difficult and slow T_T

I have boxed up and sent my laptop for warranty on Monday of this week, and I am not sure when will I be able to receive it back. Its so sad not to have a good computer to use T_T. If you noticed that I have not been very active lately, its also largely due to this problem I am having now~

I looked online to see if I should just buy a new computer instead, but because I am so in love with my super gaming laptop (which allowed me to complete COD:Modern Warfare smoothly eventhough its 2 years old) that I cannot settle for just any standard rig anymore. The 18" gaming laptops by ASUS I found are all ridiculously expensive... ^_^; You can look up the G50 and G70 series of the ASUS laptops and realise that they are crazy. With dual HDD and dual graphics cards lol... so I decided to wait until my laptop gets repaired T_T.

Did a Natsuru Senou (from the current airing anime Kampfer) brief shoot. As I don't have a computer, I cannot edit any videos or improve the lightings on these pictures a little. Put up only a few and a couple taken using my mobile phone in the forum here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=708&start=0

Its the first time I took pictures using my mobile phone, hehe, guess if not for the missing computer I would probably never need to. But it does look like a good angle, I might try it nexttime again ^_^

For those who are not following Kampfer, you can find out what its about in the thread here:
http://wyu.ulmb.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=689
Its a comedic and ecchi anime of a guy who got forced to transform into a hot chick in order to fight, for unknown reasons ..yet -__-
Hehe, very enjoyable it is to watch...

So I must apologise for the slow updates and lack of action. Not only am I occupied with work everyday now, I also... do not have a computer T_T.
I'll try my best... until my computer returns hehe~^_^

Hope to see you in the forums~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Hm...perhaps buy a small notebook...then is work better then a mobile what you use...yu-chan=3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks for the suggestion. Nah its a waste of money to buy a computer just because of this~
    I can wait I guess

    ReplyDelete