Tuesday 29 December 2009

Back in my den after the off meet~^_^

Phew~ back at last safely. No terrorists attempted to hijack my transport fortunately~^_^... erm. Okie, better talk about the meet.
Wow... simply one word. Its amazing. When I look through the images we took, I find it even more amazing than what I recall in memory. We have really done alot~ lol...
Almost couldn't recognise that we actually did all those... facinating. And thankfully Yukari came and normalised the height differences between Natsuru and Yukie lol. I should have realised... Yukie is a "Loli" char~!!! ^_^ Never thought about the characters in terms of loli, teen, adult before, but I guess we have one of each in this off meet~<3 Take your pick~^_^

Make sure you check out the topic in the forum which I just started to focus on sharing pictures and talking about the off meet. The topic can be found here:

Natsuru Yukie Yukari Xmas 2009 offmeet thread

I'm really tired right now, I stored all the tireness in a bag and only opened it up after I reached home hehe... mission accomplished. We have taken a heap load of pictures... Its nearly impossible to put the pictures up now that I think of it. The pictures all total to a size of 3.06GB. And thats pictures along only >_<... I haven't checked the videos recorded yet >_<

But no worries, I promise you that I will post the pics up, I can't wait to show everyone what fun we had~^_^ Hopefully we can all share in the Xmas joy too. Hmm there are so many pictures to put up, if anyone has any suggestions on how to upload AND at the same time report on the events in detailed and organised manner, do tell me. I might pick the best suggestion~^_^.

Meantime, check out the forum topic, I have posted a few more images inside to start it off. Will update soon... very soon^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment