Wednesday 23 December 2009

Senou Natsuru in red~?

Christmas is just around the corner and I am still unsure if I will be able to put up a nice costume combination of some sort to take a shoot commemorating this year's Christmas~ The only new item I have which might be related to xmas ia a bright red bodysuit that I got recently, and yes its latex. Gave it a trial in a live show today just getting comments from a few friends and exploring around the new attire. I didn't take a shoot of it, but I took a few snapshots of the webcam. You can download the few of them by clicking the image above.

I'm wondering how I can spice that suit up to resemble the Santa red and white style lol~^_^... or might just use another costume altogether.

Another thing which I'm pondering about is whether or not to drop by at Daza and Casey's place to have an off meet. It will cost me a fair bit and I also won't be able to attend the Christmas gatherings with my other friends for the entire Christmas holiday. But then if I don't go over this holidays, there won't be a next holiday which has so many days in it. Hmm... money is an issue to... what should I do heh~^_^;

Might be rather busy until this friday, which i might get busy with another thing altogether. Anyways, I just posted a few more pictures of Natsuru in her casual wear below. Hmm... I kinda like the blue and red combination~ hehe~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment