Thursday 24 December 2009

Heading away for the holidays~^_^

Yay, I'm heading off to somewhere to spend my Christmas holidays. Hehe, who knows, it might turn out to be a unprecedented Off-Meet~^_^ So stay tuned to the new in the forums, MSN and Twitter if somehow, there is a live show during these few days~^_^.

Won't be at my usual desk during this holidays so I have no idea how the updates will happen. I'll have a better idea after this weekend. I wish everyone to have a fun, peaceful and exciting Christmas in 2009. If I am too occupied in enjoying myself that I didn't update for a while, I wish everyone a wonderful new year into 2010 as well~^^

If you took any nice pictures or had any interesting events which you took part in during this Christmas season, do post some pictures of them in the forums okie~^_^ And then we can all talk about it when all the fun and excitement has settled down~
Take care and enjoy yourself~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. do you still add chats to some archive? your stickam account doesnt seem to be updated with past shows anymore.

    i always miss them live but would love to see replays!

    ReplyDelete