Friday 30 April 2010

Asuka shined, Mini update~

Took a while for this update, I'd better get down to matters. The suits are will be on their way to me (this time for sure) after the 3rd of May. Which then after I receive them, I will give it colour and then put it on its way to you. Its truly embarrassing to have you wait this long, if you're one of those who ordered them, my sincerest apologies~^_^;

And as for the mask orders, I have the more tedious parts sorted as of now. All masks has been sanded, painted, puttied and sanded a second time. It will undergo the third round of painting and sanding, until the polished finished. I took some pics of the masks below, take a look~

One model is for the Mai Shiranui, one Yoko(hmm generic character I guess, no specific orders from the buyer) and the third one, also a Saya model... hmm will be revealed next time. The white parts are the sanded smooth putty. I will have to spray a paint over them to spot any remaining holes and scratches~^_^ I think it will be another week or so until the next phase~


I had a few lives recently, last week and just yesterday, but kinda only took very few pictures. Its just for fun, and also I'm a little tired to do shoots. People on Stickam and MSN would have chatted with me for a while. Hope that you can join my Twitter if you wish to receive the Stickam Twits when I am broadcasting. Its mostly just for fun, but the more people the merrier~^_^

The following shoot was taken last+last week of Asuka in the shiny PVC black suit. The one which at one time lots of Japanese kigurumi cosplayers tend to be wearing so I got myself one too lol... Its getting kinda forgotten so I took it out and gave gorgeous Asuka a try. She's such a tease ^_^;

Been super busy and will be more very soon. I'll still keep this space updated with new things as often as I can manage. Join the forums, and we can chat in there, I chat and respond there much much more frequently. If you have any interested thoughts to share or findings to show, please post it up, its always a great welcome. Just email me directly if you have any queries regarding, masks, suits or kigurumi in general~^_^

I hope you enjoy the pics~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment