Monday 17 May 2010

Asuka Pink Casual~

The cosplay this time is an official casual attire. Casual attires are nowadays more appealing to me than anime costumes. Perhaps because I have tried nearly all the genres of costumes and nearly all the characters I really wanted to try already. So all the costumes that are left are casuals which won't ever run out unlike a specific costume~^_^

Hehe, the picture of the figurine of Asuka in her pink casual wear is mine... After reciting a spell, I managed to bring her into life shown in the image on the right~ lol... well give and take.

Did a live show in this attire and another red top for quite a few hours after the shoot. Images of the red top are also posted below. Got a few new attires's for Asuka lately, all casual... in different styles though. Such as the one above, the long sleeve red stretch top, a halter neck mini skirt (will show next time) and new silver leggings (also next time). Been really really busy with a lot of matters, both stressful, fun filled and... yet again more stressful tasks to handle, so hardly found time to take shoots. Somehow managed to squeeze this through.

I ought to talk about the mask and suit orders. I have hardly touched the masks after I smoothened them a 4th time. But no worries, I kept working on it even at a slower pace. They are ready to be lacquered and painted (just have to find some time) and next will be the wigs. The wigs have arrive too... so... yeah. Its all bottled necked at my end... busy busy busy. As for the suits, they should be arriving at my doorsteps sometime soon. I promise I will take some pictures (in case some of you might think that I have ran off with your money) to give you a sign of how they look like ... and I'll try my best to quickly dye them into shade. Thereafter, all it needs is to dry and get packaged and sent off. Phew~... once again, my sincerest inexcusable apologies for the delay T_T.

Some pics of the shoot and live are posted below. Took nearly a hundred pictures, but only had time to crop and post up these few. I hope you will like them hehe... for Asuka fans, tell me, how you find the outfit~^_^ I really like Asuka's pink casual attire look that's why I got it for my kig. Hehe, and the red top? I hope you enjoy.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. So this is what you wear on your live chat. It's really nice! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haio^^ sorry that i was gone yesterday, Yu-chan(landlady iseu's=()

    but youre a great as always, right out a manga to anime-figure^-^

    keep it up=3

    ReplyDelete