Thursday 20 May 2010

New masks 77% completed

Not sure how and why, but it seems like through baby steps, I managed to get the new masks nears to completion already. When these pictures were posted, I have already done two additional steps which are panel lining and lacquering of two coats. It is about time for me to start printing out the eyes, cutting out them and the lashes and getting prepared to attach them after the masks get painted.

It won't be much too long from now, the masks will be finished, and hopefully by then the suits which accompany them will have arrived. I'm running out of space keeping multiple life sized dolls (including Asuka) in my premises, I sure anticipate I finish them and ship them off to customers making them happy. If you are a buyer, thank you for your patience. If you are a visitor, you're welcomed to visit the forum thread involving the making of these masks. I haven't posted anything up in there at the time of creating this post, but soon I will, hehe.

Below are what they look like now, all shined and ready to go~^_^
Indeed, there are 2 Saya and one Yoko mask shown in the picture. The Yoko mask is the smallest model I have, compared to the newer Saya mask, it seems to be only a partial difference.

Will be commencing to paint these 3 masks and a 4th at the same time~ Hehe, owner of the 4th mask (T-fa), yours is not forgotten` no worries. I'll post images of them 4 in the next update. Come to think of it, one of the masks will be customised for the Mai Shiranui look. She is one of my favourite characters too. Thinking of that makes me want to finish and have the a look at it ASAP~ hehe.

And more pictures of Asuka and her pink casual wear. It is a pink Camisole and white skirt with a dark pink jacket tried around the waist. Seems to be an official attire since there are many merchandises and artworks referencing this image. Hope you like it, stay tuned, and do chat about anything in the forums k~_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment