Friday 28 May 2010

Paint jobs out of the way~^_^

The painting tasks for the new masks are finally all completed. I posted an image of all the masks painted and ready for the next step below. Phew, the arrival of the suits made me had to rush a little and I ended up finishing 4 masks within two days~.

Now that they are completed, I managed to clear quite a fair bit of room to dye the suits. Should be able to send off the first of the few suits this coming Monday after all of them have dried thoroughly after the dye-ing process.

Wanted to talk about a little about the updates. The test plug suit is nearly completed. The wiring and buttons are done and will be attached to the suit very shortly. The cuffs and the rest of the accessories are also nearly finished. Will be starting on the backpack soon, thats the one bit which I have forgotten about.

For visitors who haven't got a clue how the test plug suit is supposed to look like, I have posted some images below. Its appearance in the second Evangelion movie is short... very short... :( But I kinda like it~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment