Tuesday 1 June 2010

Suits up and good to go~

Looking very much like I have skinned a number of fair skin humans (most probably girls) and laid their hide out to dry~ hehe ^_^; (meat was consumed as stew, ... I mean.. just kidding).

All the suits are ready and will be shipped off in about 12 hours time. Well, not exactly all, those which ordered the masks with suits included will have their suits shipped together with their masks.

Suit buyers please contact me if you wish to have eye holes cut. Otherwise I'll leave them intact, they are made as normal zentais after all.
It is very easy to cut the eye holes or open faces yourself, so don't worry about it. In fact first time buyers may wish to leave them intact in order to experience how (freakin') opaque they are (just a suggestion).

You might notice that some of the suits are of a different skin tone than others. Well, from experience, some kigurumi masks are slightly pink-ier while others are slightly yellow-er. They are made so in attempt to match the colour of their masks better~^_^ (Its just a best estimate) In the end of the day, it is usually not likely (and not necessary) to get a 100% match and if it do, then you're very lucky and you've probably exhausted your next 3 month's worth of luck so good luck.

I'll talk about the queue for the masks which will be completed. I have to send a couple off before the 5th of June so those two, a T-fa and Saya model will be prioritised. I will then follow on to the Yoko and lastly the Mai custom Saya. The reason for making Mai last is so that I can focus fully to make it properly.It is much more difficult to make compared to the others as it has a tied up hair~ And also I'm saving the best for last ^_^; Hopefully I make up the delay by doing the job properly, so I hope the buyer is fine with this arrangement~

I'll put up more updates as they come~
Stay tuned~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment