Friday 18 June 2010

New to come, old to go~

Been really really busy lately, flying about and running around everyday, a fairly exciting and stressful time right now. Managed to do more work to the Mai Shiranui mask and its now really really close to completion. The hair is tied back and the ponytail afixed, all that I have left to do is to fix the fringe and add another layer of fringe and side burns~^_^

I took a few more pictures of the making process and they can be found in the related form thread here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=824&start=0

I've been looking to sell the extra mask I have as I wish to clear room for new masks to be made. If anyone is interested in a high quality fibreglass mask which has been well painted, nicely styled and in near mint condition please let me know. I'll give it to you for a heavily discounted price. Hmm if no one wants it, I guess it really might have to go in the bin. Or I can just dump it at Daza's place~ lols... but I'll still have to pay for shipping to do that~ I posted the mask which I'm referring to below. There are more pictures of it in the products->special offer section~

Please contact me if you're interested, tell me if you wish to offer a price for it. Just send an email to me. There are two HQ bodysuits spares left around (I usually keep spares just in case people need them in a hurry) so you can get the whole package if you wish to.

Stay tuned for more updates on the new masks coming up~^_^
Take care and wish everyone have a nice winter/summer~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment