Sunday 20 June 2010

Mai Shiranui in a waitress outfit~

Many will recognise the name Mai Shiranui, from Fatal Fury then King of Fighters. Well, she's here with me today and I gave her a job. A job as a waitress. She took a few pictures and videos. Hopefully I will find time to post them up for everyone to enjoy. She tried on another less elaborate costume after wards and I also took pictures of her in that.

The Mai Shiranui custom Saya mask is complete, I kinda really like it as well hehe. I'll post more images and talk more about it in the related forum topic. I will not be taking anymore videos or pictures of Mai, she has to leave. Her new owner generously given her new permission to be pictured here~ I will most likely sent her on her way the first thing on Monday where she will arrive at her new home in under or around 10 days time.

That comes to the next thing I have in mind, the HQ bodysuits have been sent out quite a few weeks already. I know some of the owners have already received it, I'm wondering if you're one of them, will you have had time to try it out and tell me about it. There is also a forum thread for buyers to leave a few words in review of the product they have purchased. I will greatly appreciate if the buyers do so.

There is on more thing, I will like to sell away the former Asuka mask to make room for new projects. If anyone if interested and looking for a good bargain kiguurmi mask, please let me know. Check out the offer by visiting the special offers page below:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/products/specialoffers.php
It has all the usual high quality, durable mask body, wigs and craftsmanship I put in to all my masks. Hurry please, I will not keep it for long.

Below are some of the waitress pictures of Mai Shiranui.
You can read more about its making and leave comments and discussions in the related thread here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=824
I hope you enjoy them.




Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Mai in a waitress outfit never thought I see the day. A++

    ReplyDelete