Tuesday 8 June 2010

New masks are on their way~


A friendly update to interested mask buyers and existing buyers, 3 of the 4 masks have been finished and have been sent to their new owners. I have updated the forum mask orders and customisation threads with a little bit more details on them. As the indepth explanations on how the masks are made have already been repeated several times in the tutorial page, I have only included images in steps and the final pre-styled and styled versions of the masks.

Drop by the forum threads to check out the new topics in the mask orders and customisations section. Click on the link below to visit.

http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=5

As mentioned above, 3 of the 4 masks are completed and sent off. The one and only remaining mask which I will be working on now will be the Mai Shiranui mask which I need to spend more time and care with. I'm looking forward to it, and I hope to post a little more details about the styling process in the forum next up. I will be spending the next entire week working on this, so bear with me~^_^

In the mean time, I will also be working on the Test plugsuit whenever I can find some time.
Stay tuned~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Kigurumi cosplaying is a beautiful art and I would love to express deepest gratitudes for your personal accomplishments!



    Webmaster, egypt-investment-property.com

    Visit us at: Hurghada property

    ReplyDelete