Thursday 24 June 2010

iOS4 Jailbroke at last & already unlockable yeah~^_^ Mai in cheongsam preview

Yaaay~ Its kinda late but I just wanna say that iOS4 is ready for downloads. Apparently the more exciting news is that the Jailbreak software for it has already been released... so soon, just a couple of days since the OS was officially released. The unlock was even sooner available, but you need to Jailbreak your iOS4 first to unlock~^_^

Don't think I'll get the iPhone4 for now, not to mention I prefer the white over the black anyways, which isn't released yet. I'll save some cash for better uses I guess, my 3Gs is only 4 months old. That said, iOS4 is my next best toy~

This post is also a preview for a few pictures which I'll post up either tomorrow or the day after. While the Mai mask was still with me, I took some pics in 3 different attires. Including the chinese dress (cheongsam), its the second one I've put up. Viewer of my live chat that day in the third attire would have seen the third but I'll just slowly show the pics, otherwise I'll run out of interesting things to talk about hehe~^_^;

Mai is sporting in a long (but sexy) pink cheongsam. All shimmery and tight fitting with a pink flower above her right ear. Thanks to the owner Chloe for giving me permission to use Mai in the photoshoot~ I look forward to seeing her more in the future too ^_^. I hope you like how it turned out, more pics to come soon. Take care everyone. (P.S. Check out the forum for the iphone screenshot thread if you have an iphone~^_^ http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=833)

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment