Saturday 26 June 2010

Mai Shiranui in pink cheongsam~

I have officially started work on a new mask, laying the fibreglass and resin today. It will be another Saya custom for the anime/manga character Esther Blanchett from Trinity Blood. I kinda liked the anime very much when I saw it a couple of years back and is had definitely crossed my mind that Esther was really hot. So now I have to make a mask in her like, I guess that is gonna be really fun~^_^ If you're not familiar with the character I'm talking about, drop by the forum thread here, where she is introduced properly~
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=845


Nowadays I'm really busy with a few things and will be multi-tasking a fair bit. Haven't got much time to chat online but I try my best to every now and then, making sure I at least read all the new forum topics and replies~ On occasional instances when I have a bit more energy left and felt like kigging, I will go on to Stickam and announce on twitter. Oh and thank you all for following me on Twitter, I'm not a Twitter-holic but I try to use it as a simple means to notify the general public if anything new is happening.

Took some time to prepare the second of three sets of Mai Shiranui photos which I took before I shipped the mask off to her new owner. The attire use in this case is a pink hot chinese dress that absolutely hugged Mai's Curves ~^_^; No, the third shoot doesn't have Mai's official game/anime costume, I don't have it and besides, the person whom that task will befall on is Cloe whose Mai's new owner~^_^ If you missed what happened earier, you can check out some of Mai's making and discussions in the forum topic designated for this mask here:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=824

I posted the rest of the nicer pictures I took of Mai Shiranui in her cute pink cheongsam below. Come to think of it, its been a long time since I used the gallery. Most of the newer (and prettier too) pictures are all not found in the gallery but in the blog itself. If you've missed any, be sure to browse back to check the older pictures out~^_^


Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment