Thursday 27 May 2010

Can you guess what these are?

Wanted to talk about a brief update. The new masks are mostly completed, needed to get them out of the way to create room for dye-ing the suits. Spent the entire day painting all masks and a few other accessories. As shown in the picture on the left, can anyone make out what those things are for? There is a still a few more accessories to go, but I need to get the suits prepared after this.

Has anyone acquired the new Evangelion 2.22 movie released on Bluray? I just watched it today, wow, the quality is great and so is the action. Its a pity Asuka didn't get to stay throughout the entire show. In some sense she's kinda poor thing for getting emotionally and physically... not to mention having her injuries neglected too >_< Poor Asuka~T_T

I took some images of the masks in making, they have been fully painted. The black usual eye sockets are actually already painted on as I am writing this, just that I took the picture before I painted them on. Below is the picture of one of the Saya masks. Stay tuned for more updates coming up. I'm rushing for the sake of getting all the orders out to you soon~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment