Tuesday 25 May 2010

Asuka new plugsuit 87% completed~^_^

I have some good news to tell some people, and that is.... the bodysuits have arrived. Yes indeed, I am holding on them in my hands as I write (trying hard not to drop them while typing) this post~^_^ At last after the long wait. For those who have ordered it, will you mind dropping me a message, and I wish to apologise and inform you of what is going to happen from here. In short, I will be dye-ing them (perhaps tomorrow), making sure its all dry and proper before sending them off to the buyers~ Thank you to those who have waited for so long, the end of the wait is in sights.

Wanted to talk a little about a new costume which I have been making (actually designing and then having a tailor make it for me) is Asuka's new plugsuit from Evangelion 2.0. Oh by the way, huge huge news... Evangelion 2.22 is out on Bluray DVDs... which means, I can finally watch it... In fact, I already have it heh heh. I hope to find a couple of hours later to give it a watch. I have a few friends who claim its really really good.

Any Evangelion fans or fans of Asuka's new plugsuit here? I really like it very much...but not much about the fact that Asuka hurt her eye and that she's not the pilot for EVA-02 in the 2.0 movie :( Maybe it will all become right again in the Evangelion 3.0 movie~

Back to the topic on the suits... hehe subject hopping. I took some images of the bodysuits so that people do not have to worry, this time there really is no mistake about the suit arriving. Hehe, they look like packets of dope's don't they. Its just because they are packed neatly into small rectangular bags. I will have to open everyone of them and dye them to the desired colour.
It will take a bit of time to dye them all. I will dye those who order suits alone first. For those who ordered the suit with the mask, since they will only be shipped together with the mask when its ready, I will get them done to finish at the same time the mask finishes. ^_^ Will be busy the next few days~

From the Asuka new plugsuit images, you can see that the plugsuit is not exactly complete. Thats why I titled the post to be 87% completed. All that is made by my tailor is what you see in the pictures now. I can't wait till it finished so I tried it and took a few shots. I even have the Eva 2.0 Asuka's new plugsuit hair clips~^_^ Check out the pics. I also have those little button like things and materials to make the wrist cuffs and back pack. Phew~ seems like a lot of work remaining. What do you think of it so far?~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. how do you create the real - look like female breasts?

    ReplyDelete