Friday 26 November 2010

Last orders for the 2010~

Had a live chat for 5 hours last evening, just to kill some boredom. Had to thank Nova for taking the live chat video pictures posted here, I haven't prepared to take any shoots, been lazy of late hehe~I call the blue hair character Aira and she did 3 costumes during that night, one more of a cyan leotard, skirt and knee socks which I didn't get any pictures of. The ones which I have pictures of are with Aira in a black shiny mini dress and the other of Aira in a blue tube and white shorts.

Its been a long time since the last update, and I will like to use this update to mention about the new project orders by some buyers. There will be some suit orders and a few mask orders. I'll need to finish them very quickly as I'll be traveling overseas for a long holiday in less than a couple of months. The new mask projects can be found in the forums under the "Mask order and Customisation" section. There is a 'White Haired Saya custom' and a 'Pink Haired Meer custom' and expecting one or two more. The threads can be found by following this link:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=ff60a79cb744fd03fb7ec3f181a067b6

I'll be putting updates on those new masks and hope to welcome more kig cosplayers to the community in due time~^_^

Oh and don't forget to check out the pics posted by the new owners of previously completed not too long ago. They can too be found in the forums~^_^ Hehe, so until next time, I'll be posting updates as soon as I can find time~ Take care every buddy~ ^_^


Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. Nice job on the live chat, Wyu. Too bad I was not there to see it because I was asleep. Oh well, better luck next time for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Wyu, dont you have a recording of the video? Or at least post pictures of you and your costumes. I dont know why, but I think your body is getting better each time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to buy a full bodysuit kigurumi. for me you can just buy them? also be purchased online.thank you.this is may email: kenbitrung@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete