Friday 12 November 2010

Sailor Pluto Saya custom completed~



Finished another pre-ordered custom mask. This time its for Sailor Pluto from the anime of the 90s~ Sailormoon. Hmm Sailor Pluto is one of my favourite Sailormoon characters too I recall, its a nice chance to be making "her"~^_^ Lacking her tiara, it looks a little short of Sailor Pluto, but I don't make costumes to go with the mask afterall. Tried photo shopping a tiara into the picture on the right. I'll leave it to the new owner to finish the rest of the work to make it come true I suppose.

More comments and steps in the mask customisation are posted in the related project forum thread. Do take a look and leave a few words if you feel like it. The mask customisation thread can be accessed through the URL below:
http://www.kigurumicosplay.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=10401#p10401

Of late I've been occupied it all kinds of things. I'm sorry for not being able to take more pictures and post them up, but I am really grateful for all my kigurumi cosplayer friends and visitor friends for posting their hard work and pictures or simply chatting. I owe you all one for making the forums so lively. Thank you so much~^_^ I hope you will continue to enjoy the place~

Something very distasteful happened to me just yesterday, I've been scammed of an iPhone 3Gs which I tried selling on Ebay. Sigh, its kinda regretable even though I've been with Ebay/Paypal for so long, I succumb to such a scheme.I kinda blame Paypal for being misleading and unjust. The payment arrived directly into my Paypal and I proceeded to send the item. Then I got an alert saying that I need to provide evidence of my shipping to prove that my transaction is valid. I then quickly posted the item and provided proof of my shipping as evidence. Then Paypal reverse the payment, I went wtf. Then they told me that I shipped to an address which is not the registered address of the payer. So the money got returned to the buyer(scammer now). Very unscrupulous indeed. Acting nice and asking deliberately for me to send an item and exploiting the silly Paypal flaw that money gets refunded when shipping address differs from payers registered address.

Yes I'm telling you out there how the scam is done. So be careful of this. Perhaps 101 or 1001 more people will get cheated this way before Paypal know they can't just return the money without having a better understanding of the situation. And oh, this is the address of the scammer:

Name: Do Phu Bao
Address: K245/56 Le Duan
City: Da Nang
State/Province: DN
Zipcode/Postal Code: 59000
Country: Viet Nam
Phone: 0925577462


I suppose there is no need to hold back against a jerk is there?
I ought to get in touch with some Vietnamese friends to get help. Anyone who can provide any info is much appreciated too~ Sheesh, what a day~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, that mask is GORGEOUS!!! I'm so envious of the person who bought it.

    Would you be able to do a mask for "Emma, a Victorian Romance"?

    Ref pics:
    http://www.animepalm.com/images/emma-a-victorian-romance.png
    http://download.minitokyo.net/Victorian.Romance.Emma.130586.jpg
    http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4/4959-emma_large.jpg
    http://www.animefringe.com/magazine/2005/09/feature/emma06.jpg
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5B_nWQ3QS5U/Sn_NMm7C-fI/AAAAAAAAECM/9T8elvGBNzA/s400/Emma+dsp.jpg\


    I ask because I'd love to do a cosplay of her at some point (probably when I finish my transition and get thinner) and I want to know that I can get the mask from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, you can place an order with me by email.
    Yes, it can be customised into the look you wish for.
    Cheers~^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't feel bad, i got scammed out of my wii and accessories (bout 600 bucks) in allmost the same way. happens to the best of us sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog post, thanks for sharing this. We are also the Japan based cosplay costume manufacturers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that same person got me please call me 1-347-772-7923 i want to find this person thay got me for 1,000 through paypal

    ReplyDelete