Sunday 23 January 2011

Aira has left the stage~

Recently just finished the Asuka test plugsuit costume and needed the Asuka mask to do a shoot in it. I don't a dozen of masks for each character I cosplay as the masks are extremely bulky. All I do is change the hair and hair style to become a different character. As such, I've disassembled Aira's setup and re-configured the Saya mask into Asuka. Its a chore to do up a pony tail style mask, so I reckon I won't bother putting the hair back anytime soon. Of course, I took a few shoots of Aira before transforming her.

Phew time to take some time travelling, I'm away from my usual abode for 3 weeks. I brought my laptop (thats why i can write this) so I'll take some free time to post up some pics taken a couple of days ago during a live chat session. I've posted an impromptu video recording of the recent live chat on Youtube, not sure if you've seen it. The URL for the video is found here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHk9cMYsomI

I've got another video recording recorded on my HD digicam, I need some time to work on it so that I can post it on Youtube. Took quite some pictures too, will surely be putting them up later. Stay tuned~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment