Monday 24 January 2011

A blue streak at a glance

In the previous post, I mentioned that I took a few pics of Aira before swapping her wig with Asuka's. Wanted to share a pic of the costume she wore during the shoot before she left. hardly had that many pics of Aira now that I think of it.

This is her in sort of clubbing wear and partly casual, don't know which, let me know if you do. Wearing slack mock latex leggings, a metallic black long sleeve top and miniskirt. She has a black padded jacket around the shoulders. Wanted to go for the complete black and shiny look.

And there's another set of attire that probably will take some time to be re-worn again considering the large number of other clothes she has to try on. Hmm tell me would it be feasible if I sell the clothes worn about once and get the money to buy new ones? For shoots primarily. Would you buy that? I'll keep the updates coming. Just a sneak peak of whats in store below.

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be awesome for you to sell clothes, this way we can see all your future project come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't mean to be rude or seam like a sexist, but I wouldn't mind seeing you more often in that suit.

    ReplyDelete