Friday 18 February 2011

Happy Chinese Valentine's

Happy Chinese Valentine's day~ My busy schedule has caused me to miss any activities for the conventional 14th February Saint Valentine's day. How I wished I had time like in previous years to do a shoot or a live chat. To be precise, I was on a flight on the 14th of February and was busy packing prior to that.

Nevertheless, every few hours or so, I kept thinking about updating my site with a valentine's day message and at last, it seems that I managed to put up a short post here. I actually haven't realised that its the 15th day of the Lunar New Year, which is celebrated by the chinese in a way like valentine's day. It is known as 元宵节 which is spelt as "Yuan Xiao Jie", to pronounce it, it is closer to the english phonics "Yu-en See-ao Jee-ye". It marks the end of the Lunar New Year.

Hehe, enough of the introducing the chinese festive. I wonder if your culture has a Saint Valentine's day equivalent and if so will you like to share what it is and when? Obviously if you only celebrate the 14th Feb one, thats needs no introduction. Actually, did you know that 14th February is also known as the International Friendship day? I wish everyone a Happy Valentine's day as well as a Happy Friendship day.



The title picture is of Asuka in her test plugsuit. I'm working on the pictures now, I hope to post them up soon if time permits ~^_^; I'm quite busy lately but I still read the forums daily and manage and prune stuff when I come across something which needs to be done. As of now, I reckon the Asuka in her test plugsuit pictures should be up within a weeks time~

There are some interesting forum activity going on. If you have time, drop by these threads and try and participate~^_^

Forum Game Night
This thread seems to be talking about a gaming session for interested forum members. Sounds like a good idea in the brew. Still in the early stages of discussion, well if a member takes the lead and starts something, it might become interesting.


Finncon Invitation
Hotaru is inviting friends to take part in their Finncon, its an anime and cosplay convention in Finland I presume~

Murisaki
There are new mask pictures of Miss Kiki posted in the member's gallery. Is that her new mask? It looks beautiful. And the snow in the background of the shots makes the pictures so romantic.

Other discussions includes:
Seems like Moka has a new mask but detailed pictures are not shown clearly yet.
Omega is also starting a new paper mask project, hope we can see how it turns out soon.

Stay tuned for the next update~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment