Tuesday 8 March 2011

No internet for 1 week~@_@

The perils of moving. One has a chance of getting stranded on an internet-less island for a period of time. And considering that 1 day without internet is equivalent in suffering to living 1 month as a caveman(in bondage~^^), imagine what I have to go through in the new cave which I moved into~@_@. Good thing that the internet drought is nearing the end of its reign on me, its now less than a handful of days left to go.
Phew, how did I manage to write such a confusing paragraph, thank my late night-ness for causing it.

Just wish to do some update, oh and if you're wondering how I'm able to get online, its through tethering my iPhone 3G connection. Its not that nice since its heaps slow, has a microscopic quota of 500MB (which 2/5 of it is used up) and keeps dropping out.



As some may know, I've moved. Its something like changing the map of whichever mmo you're playing, just that you're in it, and each mission lasts much longer. Haven't had much time to do anything on kig, but things are settling down. Just waiting for the net to return and almost everything is back to normal.

I really want to share the Shikinami Asuka in her test plugsuit pictures with you, but haven't had much time to do so apart from small bits of updates here and there. So here are some, just to keep the updates coming, there's some more I wish to post later.

Everyone has been good I hope. Its in the turn of the season. Contact me to place an order for new masks via email anytime~^_^. Hmm. I'm wondering if you are feeling the change of temperature and weather a little slower than it normally used to in previous years. Take good care of yourself okie~






Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment