Friday 25 July 2008

Another Meer Campbell album added~

I had a live chat as Meer Campbell just the other day. And I took some pictures with some parts of the costume taken off. In particularly, I only wore Meer's bodysuit and skirt. I did the live chat in the full costume but I thought why not instead of taking pictures of the full costume again (which I already have two galleries of it), try a different style. Well its true that the earlier galleries did already have some pictures of this style... Then here's an additional 20 pictures for you.

Meer's gallery has the most number of photo albums so far... this made me think perhaps I should do the same for some of the other characters as well. Well the "He is my master" gallery has two, perhaps I might make my other characters wear the maid costume sometime~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Great to see more good work. Thanks Wyu

    ReplyDelete