Thursday 10 July 2008

Free at last but more busy than ever before hehe~

Well, how should I say this, I'm free from my main occupation at last... but because of the holidays... I find myself currently too busy in having fun than doing anything else. >_<

Do hang in there while I get myself tired from having fun and lazing around, and I'll have some fun in kigurumi again. It won't be long hehe. I still have 3 new costumes yet to be debut to public which I need, one way or another get the on before I forget about them <_<

I'm already really glad that recently, there are more kigurumi cosplayers visiting and chatting in my forums and posting their images there. Thanks everyone, for making the place more fun and lively. I make it a point to join in the conversation whenever I'm online... which is almost everyday~ hehe.
Anyone have interesting topics to bring up? Just go ahead... hehe, relaxed at last~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment