Saturday 21 June 2008

Asuka plugsuit version 2 gallery added.

Asuka's matt version plugsuit photographs has been added into the Asuka Langley gallery. Please do not tell me again this time that there is no new gallery, its inside the Asuka gallery. Like Meer's before.

Also for the first time, there are two videos added instead of one hehe...
This may be my last update for a while, got a busy schedule up ahead.
Hope everyone can take a few seconds to rate/comment the vids and forums if you've been around ^_^

About the costume, I think I'm liking the matt version of the plugsuit more and more hehe...
As for the video, seems like somehow, close-up shots looks cuter than full bodies angles.... do you reckon. Hmm I don't mind if I look nicer close up than from afar. Isn't it usually true the opposite way round.... hmm
Maybe once I'm more free, I'll retake a few character videos to show the live chat version hehe~
Thanks for your visit and hope you enjoy looking around~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment