Sunday 15 June 2008

Asuka in maid cafe waitress attire gallery opened~

The gallery for Asuka's waitress part time job pictures is opened. The video is also embedded in the gallery page as well. Really glad how the lolita like waitress uniform turned out. It looks cute and it tends to hide my unflattering figure >_<... Maybe I'll get a larger ribbon to go behind the hair next time if I try on the costume again. There was little reference abt this new costume, I wonder is this a better alternative to showing a preview and then take a long time to post the gallery up?

This marks my 21 full galleries, excluding preview attires only shown in the forums.
Thats almost like 2 galleries per month since I started kigurumi cosplaying as it just has been about just past 1 year. This photoshoot and live chat in this attire was quite short, but it was fun when it lasted. Think i've been taking a long enough break from my work, so I reckon I'll get busy, really busy once again. Hope everyone enjoys the gallery, do keep in touch~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment