Wednesday 11 June 2008

Yu in school uniform gallery opened~^_^

Ack~>_<
Finally updated the website...
Been really really busy in school lately, I even had to take a photoshoot in school uniform hehe... and thus the school uniform gallery is opened.
Yu wears a satin blouse and cotton tie and skirt school uniform which any typical high schooler do. The tie and ponytail do give a neat look, but when classes are over and everyone takes it easy, its a different style altogether.

I realised that the last update was exactly a month ago >_<
It was 11/05/08 on the last update and its 11/06/08 today~...
Really sorry to have kept everyone waiting... I hope that didn't stop you from visiting my site as often~ T_T

>_<... Well thank you for those who kept me company through writing and live messaging... it really help me relieved some stress. Well, the busy period isn't over yet... hehe... at least I'll be reading the forums and instant messages everyday. There are a few more sets of costumes which I haven't even got time to try them on because of the tight schedule >_<
Anyways~ Please remember to drop by the new gallery and I hope you will like it.
Love'ya everyone~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment