Monday 16 June 2008

New video added. Asuka plugsuit live chat version

Hmm, come to think of it, I have never put up a sample of how a live chat video will look like eventhough I've been having those for more than a year now. My friends who've had a live chat with me would probably find this setting familiar.

Well, in order not to make things too confusing for me, I only use MSN Live Messenger for my live chats. Or sometimes I drop by Rabbit in the moon's live chat channel. I'm sorry if you're a Yahoo user or others, I prefer just to have all my contacts in one list ^_^

Had a long and long awaited live chat just yesterday, it was really fun. I was Asuka Langley in her red plugsuit. Its the second version of the complete plugsuit which is matt, not shiny like the first one. Stayed as Asuka for about 8 hours straight including a small photoshoot which I'll post the images up later... hehe. Hope that those who haven't had a chance to have a live chat with me can have one too, I place the webcamera on top of my monitor so we can chat like in a normal online conversation. Check out the video to see what I mean.

Hope you like the few videos I updated, please spend a few clicks and give some ratings or comments to tell me you're there~^_^
Thank you everyone~<3

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment