Sunday 15 June 2008

New video added. Asuka as maid cafe waitress~

A new video has been added to my youtube gallery. Its Asuka cosplaying as a waitress in a maid cafe. I tried on the new costume for fun and it seem that I missed Asuka's two red hair clips. Not sure if fans think that its a big deal, Asuka is then wearing a while ribbon behind head head nonetheless.
I'll put the gallery of pictures up in a couple of days or maybe tomorrow... see how it goes.
Please drop a comment or rating if you visit the video site, your support is always appreciated hehe.

The costume came in two parts a white blouse with tied sleeves and frills on the shoulders. The second part is a long dress, basically everything else and straps hung over the shoulders and criss crossed across the back. I posed with a black metal tray in hand as I'm not sure what else a waitress is usually portrayed to be holding... maybe I ought to have held a notepad in hand to take orders hehe~>_<

Well, its a small photoshoot and perhaps in near(or far) future I'll take another shoot in it. By the way, I think Asuka's hair matches the costume pretty well, at least better than how my other characters would do you think so?
Hehe... enjoy~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Today's world is growing very rapidly. Everyone wants to look good.In this case cosplay outfit has a perfect balance between the lace and the open part. It gives you personal satisfaction. It has a wide variety of costumes. Cosplay Costume is one of top sellers this season.

    ReplyDelete