Sunday 20 July 2008

New live chat video added~^_^

Did a live chat yesterday in my sleeping wear... just normal casual attire of a T-shirt and tight leggings. Didn't felt like wearing anything difficult to put on or off this time so I thought might as well just do the chat in what I'm wearing just before bed~^_^
It has been a couple of weeks since I last wrote here... I just returned from a holiday trip and just started settling back down. Though I'm not really busy with work right now, I kinda am more occupied with having fun... ah I've already said that previously.
I realised that videos taken in the live chat angle offers a better close up view and kinda look nicer than the full bodied view... do you think so?
Alright anyway, don't forget to rate and write after u have seen the video~
Thanks in advance~^_^
Oh I did recieve a notification that there is an imposter claiming to be me on Yahoo messenger...
I regard having someone wanting to impose as me as the highest compliment, thank you~^_^ But don't do anything non-kigurumi-ish ok~ ^_^ I won't unmask and claim myself to be me as I was told... hmm.
At the same time, I do not use Yahoo messenger and I don't add users on yahoo as well... if I can help it. It is because the live chat doesn't work between the two instant messaging softwares >_<

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Video :-)
    The outfits really simple, but still works really well.

    Personally I like the 'live chat angle' of the video as not only can you see the outfit better, but your moving from the bed to the chair etc. adds some variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello:

    Cute Videos (in general), and very good works ^^

    i most like is the "Azuka maid cafe waitress costume", are meke very good ^^

    upload mores videos

    sorry, i'm not write english very good ^^

    good bye

    ReplyDelete