Monday 11 August 2008

Happy 43rd National Day Singapore~^o^

Another year has gone since I last did Sailormars posing with the Singapore flag. This time, doing the job this time is Winter in a red and white (flag colours) maid waitress costume. ^o^

So here I say to fellow Singaporeans and friends, Happy National Day Singapore, Happy 43rd birthday. For non Singaporeans, yeap, Singapore is most likely a young country compared to your own, and its small in land area as well... but thats where you can find me~^_^ Its a little tad late that I posted the imaged on the 10th... almost the 11th already. But It takes a while from the photo taking process to reach the posting stage, hehe... what do you think of it?^_^

I'll be posting up more pictures, and the videos (oh I love them so) of this photoshoot.
Stay tuned~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment