Saturday 9 August 2008

Yu has graduated~!!!

Hurray, finally I've graduated~^_^
I took a small photoshoot in my convocation gown.
The graduation ceremony was just a few days back and that was what I've been busy with for the past couple of weeks.
It has been a really busy period for me, even more so than studying, except that this time, there isn't as much stress... but its not less tiring. Arranging for completion documents, queuing up for gown hires, travelling with friends... hehe.
Though its just a day past the big day, all the action has suddenly disappeared...
Yeah thats why I'm able to put up the updates this soon.
Yay... uni is over~^_^... thats it for now as far as uni life goes... who knows if I will go back one day but... I think I need a break.
I hope you enjoy the pics~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Soo Cute...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Looking really classy, Wyu. (^^)

    Congratulations on your graduation. Can't wait to graduate myself. heh heh

    ReplyDelete