Saturday 23 August 2008

Update update update~^_^

Have you ever become so free that you're so occupied with wanting to do a large number of things until there isn't time to do many common things? Well I'm somewhat in that situation now.

I've yet to do a proper shoot in the costumes everyone saw which I wore under the graduation gown as well as the costume I did recently showing off my "old" shiny bustier. And there actually another cute full long dress which no one has seen so far as well... all not debut yet and has been around in my closet for some time.

I'm also getting about 2 more new costumes which will be arriving soon so I really hope to do a shoot in the current costumes I have before I get back logged by too many shoots to do >_<... Oh whatever am I going to do with the number of costumes I'm piling up @_@... does anyone wants to buy them from me? ^_^
I've just worn them once or twice at most~^_^

Hehe... please take a look at a video I uploaded recently. Its the same costume as the one I took as Winter, but this time Yu shows off her new bustier. Its a metallic flowery printed frill edged dark sexy lingerie... please remember to rate and give some comments too~^_^
Enjoy~

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

2 comments:

  1. Geart work again Wyu. Wish I could buy them off you...but..storage issues ...lol..can't wait too see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome vid, as usual!

    Which costumes, and how much?

    ReplyDelete