Thursday 4 September 2008

Winter in silver foil bikini live chat video added~

Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I've updated my site~
Been kinda... actually not "kinda" its... VERY lazy recently. To the stage that I'm too lazy to take a proper photoshoot >_<...
There is just too many things to do for one person...
Hehe... it'll be great if there were another person to help me around~^_^

Just uploaded a video taken in the live chat angle of Winter, in the silver foil bikini... time to head to the beach~! OK... anyway, I hope its not too revealing or anything, this costume used to be in the restricted section a year ago...
The video was taken during a live chat session a couple of weeks ago. It was as usual a really fun live chat... only bad part was that I needed to get out of the doll transformation to go out >_<...

Another thing which came to my mind is that, perhaps I'll need to set up a centralised live chat server soon... which means everyone will be able to see what each other says. Its getting kinda congested during live chats because there are so many private chat windows open >_<... if anyone knows an easy way to make something like that, please let me know. Otherwise I'll need to spend time researching and that might take forever eeks>_<...

I've got another 2 batches of new costumes arriving soon... they are sooo cute I can't wait to get them. Yikes... the previous batch's costumes haven't been properly used in a photoshoot yet. I hope I can get things done better this time, I don't want to waste my precious money on costumes which I didn't get a chance to use T_T.
I mentioned the last time that I may be selling some of my older costumes ... to clear space for the new and I got a few emails requesting me of which ones. The problem is... I really love all the costumes... they are so cute... I'm not sure if I'm able to bear parting with them. For the time being, I think I'll keep them around until I take more photos in them to satisfaction before selling them off... phew.
Space is going to become a problem... eeks.

Please drop by my youtube page to check out the new video, I used the special bustline technique I first tried in Meer's costume... I'm still trying to see if improvements can be made.
Don't forget to write~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment