Monday 8 September 2008

Yu in black latex dress live chat video added~^_^

Anyone been on the latest live chat interface lately? I had 2 sessions on it so far. One of then sessions was about this video of Yu in her black latex dress.
Phew I must say, non kigurumi lovers can be quite a handful to handle, some people like it some people hate it.
The Stickam interface initially allows anyone in the public to join. The first time that happened it was quite a surprise. There were lot of people joining suddenly and very quickly I realised that the live show isn't private... >_<
The veteran users started giving suggestions and advice to how to use it and in no time, I figured how to make the chatroom work as I expected it to. I had two sessions to test out the website and a simple interface is also embedded in the ...oh yeah, new "Live Chat" page~^_^

I'll now just use Stickam and see how it turns out. I will appreciate it if people who join the chatroom uses their forum nicknames or msn nicknames so that I know who u are and chances of me mistakening you as a lurker will be less. Yeah apparently, you need to choose a nickname or you will just appear as an anonymous and all anonymous users gets dropped once the chatroom turns private. See how everything progresses from here then~^_^

Perhaps the next thing I should touch up on is the links page. There has been less than 10 updates since day 1 of this website. Some of the links may be changed, broken or no longer existing. I'm open to suggestions of link page interfaces and utilities. If any of you know of a good one, I'll try it out. Otherwise I'll just have to research online later on.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new video. Please spend some time to write and rate the videos, I'll continue to try my best. Come to think of it, there hasn't been a gallery update for a while... >_< eeks... ok I'll do one soon. I've got 1 unrevealed costume, 2 major costumes and 5 miscellaneous attires all yet to be revealed. Phew... letting the number of costumes get ahead of my photo shoot rate is kinda bad... I look forward to update the gallery, hang in there~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you have to be careful, there Kigurumi is still not well known yet. So alot of people still fear it and will say bad things about it...
    Beside that great work Wyu, I believe this setup much better for Kig fans and friends...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete