Sunday 7 September 2008

New Live Chat button added.

Look below the "Contact me" link on the left and you will find a new option called named "LIVE CHAT".
It does exactly as it says it do, it takes you to a live chat interface which I embedded on my website which uses stickam as recommended from the forums. Still trying to find the best setup.
Anyone experienced with the options available which I have missed?

Ok, its working anyway now, thank you gfcdanny for the recommendation.
It appears that this solution is still a little laggy, future improvements may take place.
As usual, I'll notify people through MSN when I intend to hold a live.
If the turnout isn't as great, I'll just hold private sessions on MSN as before.
Let's try this for a while and see how it goes ok?

Cheers everyone~^_^

Post a Facebook comment or post in the traditional comment box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment